Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Don't Think Anyone is Reading This...

Hey guys, it's Tyler. I'm currently at my mom's outside on the deck stealing more WiFi. I really wish I could be broadcasting right now, but sadly we still are waiting to get enough money to pay for the setup and first month. There is hope though! Thanks to Bobo and CMM from chat, I have like $20 now in my paypal. So that will all go to first month of internet. And if you would like to make sure we don't go offline for weeks ever again, you can visit the blog whenever the thought pops into your head and click the ads. It doesn't cost you anything and it gets us some chump change. If I got $10 a month from ads I would never go offline again.

8:46 PM: I just finished a broadcast. Thanks to beediemane, noel, soulhunter, voork, soild, and a few others for coming and chatting. I really missed all the regulars.

We are not dead guys. We have been thinking about the broadcast non-stop since we lost the internet, so we are way more eager than you guys to be back. If everything goes well, next week or whenever the paypal money transfers to my bank account, Grace will call our ISP and have them hook us up. Stay tuned guys!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment