Saturday, April 4, 2009

The First Broadcast

I'm gonna label it as the first broadcast, because I can. So tonight at like 11pm I decided it was time to let everyone who visited the channel know that there are people actually playing. I strapped on the microphone, started up Castlevania and began my 20-something minute monologue. It was really lonely, because most of the time there was only one viewer, me. In a nutshell I let people know that we are actually making an effort to get this thing goin, but we're gonna need help from viewers. We've got some stiff competition but I'm pretty confident that once we establish some regulars and get the shows goin, it could turn out half decent. The quality of the video is a bit crappy for some reason, I'll try and fix that. Sigh, this will be quite a challenge to make this work, but I'm pretty excited for it.

VISIT THE CHANNEL www.justin.tv/teapea
I think from now on I'll just broadcast with my mic on, cause it sorta picks up the sound from the tv, and it is REALLY boring just watching a video game. The commentary adds to the pizaz.

Also, I've created a forum, I know it's gonna be a long ass time before this gets used though. Can hardly establish dedicated viewers nevermind a fucking forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment