Thursday, May 28, 2009

ALL HAIL THE PROTOSS!

Tomorrow night CCG will be broadcasting the awesome super duper Starcraft tournament, contestants can message me if interested, or if you would like to join but do not own the game, I can help you out with that. We will be using Garena because it supports legit versions as well as downloaded versions. You can message me on JTV or just comment on here and I will add your name to the players list.

-Tyler


Oh also another thing. I am not sure if anyone is actually looking at the merch and wanting to buy something but going "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS EXPENSIVE! $40 FOR A ZIP UP HOODIE!?" or something like that, but if you want to purchase something let us know and we can buy it for you since we have a discount. Though we don't make any money that way. But I don't care you guys are awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment