Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mission Accomplished.

Last night we had our 7th discussion show and I think it was our best. It seems we work much better off of you guys and your questions than what we prepare ourselves. We definitely need work still, but we're slowly getting better and better at talking about things and going from topic to another.

After watching the show last night, I really want to do an extended show just for our top games. As I start thinking about more and more games, I want to go back and change my all time faves. I'm sure everyone else will be up for it as well.

Last but not least, the show is on JTV in our clips section, sorry about the 10 min thing, I didn't feel like editing it a bunch of times just so I can put it on Youtube, and of course it is on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/user/CanGamers ! Leave your comments, join the channel, and of course keep spreading the word about us :) Thanks a bunch from CCG!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,

    It's always cool finding another indie gaming podcast/broadcast/project thang. I Like what you guys are doing, keep it up! I'll have to stop by for a broadcast sometime.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete