Saturday, May 16, 2009

WHAT IS THIS-I DONT EVEN

I am totally pumped to see Mass Effect 2 at E3 next month. The new vids showing gameplay look amazing. The graphics look much better, animations are smooth and flow nicely, character designs look awesome, environments are sweet, everything looks fantastic.

The first video shows gameplay and the developers of the game explaining the new features, great trailer.


The next video is an interview with a dude from Gamespot and Casey Hudson, Project Manager. If these guys had anymore chemistry, they'd explode. /sarcasm



The second video, Casey explains how the dialogue system will work and what new features will be in the game, including ways to really change the conversation, which is awesome. I loved the dialogue of the first game, more than anything else in the game I dare say, and if it is better and has more of an impact on what you're doing, that is awesome. I can't wait.

On another note, E3 is only a few weeks away, and I think I'm prepared for the bombardment of games this year(we all know how last year went). Expect to see the blog filled with our thoughts on games, and expect to maybe see more than one discussion show a week, providing we're not convulsing from the awesome announcements.

-Tyler



No comments:

Post a Comment