Friday, May 1, 2009

He Who Controls The Spice, Controls The World!

This morning I was thinking of ways to really make our channel different from the other channels on JTV. To be honest, though we do have a lot more interaction and stuff with our viewers, I still see our channel as not that different. I'm sure on all honesty most of you would agree. I want to do a lot of cool things, besides just playing games with you guys. I was thinking of competitions and what not, on a regular basis. I was also thinking of some new layouts for when we do our discussion shows. I really want to take this channel seriously now, and I hope the you guys are willing to help us out to make it kick ass. PLEASE if you read this, comment and tell me some ideas, or better yet, go to the forums, make a topic, and get this thing goin! Thanks to all our awesome viewers :)

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment